University of Sydney China Council Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Australia 2022/2023
The University of Sydney started out on the concept of empowering each individual to achieve their own personal development through learning, and that commitment remains as strong today as it was then.
Students have the opportunity to connect and make new friends for a lifetime, as more than 200 different kinds of clubs and societies managed by students animate the campus. The University of Sydney’s world-spanning community encompasses over 50,000 students, 3,400 academic staff and 320,000 alumni.
In Australia, the University of Sydney is one of the top 50 universities of higher education in the world. It is recognized globally as a leading university in the fields of education, research, student experience and graduate employment. It has an exceptional record of excellence in both research and academic achievement. The university is committed to providing opportunities for students to develop and grow as they progress through their journey.
About The Scholarship:
- Host University: University of Sydney;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Postgraduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Scholarship Worth: 22,800AUD;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Available Subjects: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2022.
The China Council Postgraduate Research Scholarship is now available for all Postgraduate and International Students in all fields at the University of Sydney, Australia.
- Bursary to help with tuition costs, meaning the cost of the course;
- The Chinese government’s maintenance support payment is approximately $22,800 annually at the present time;
- The basic charge for international air travel from China to Sydney and back upon expiration of the scholarship;
- Application costs for an Australian student visa;
- Medical coverage costs for international students during the period of the scholarship.
- To be accepted into a doctoral program at the University of Sydney, candidates are required to submit a completed and formal application and will be given an absolute offer of admission;
- Recipients are required to be awarded a bursary for tuition fees by the University of Sydney;
- The nominee must meet whatever criteria the China Scholarship Council may set for selection.
- Candidates are required to be able to begin doctoral studies at the University of Sydney with no additional pre-studies;
- The nominees have to meet the requirements of the Australian government’s Department of Immigration and Border Protection for the release of a postgraduate research student visa;
The CSC Graduate Research Program applications are available on its online portal. Tuition applications can be submitted through the online website, and all other applications can be accessed through the official CSC website.
- Formal academic records in both the original language and in English translation;
- Proposal of the student’s research;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Student’s Visa;
- Two Referee.
It is required that students hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with honors, or an advanced academic degree with a significant research focus, or an equivalent qualification demonstrating research experience, excellence and ability.
Conditions of Language:
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): 68;
- IELTS: 7.0;
- TOEFL IBT: 96.