University Of Arizona Scholarship 2022
For students seeking an American scholarship, the applications for the university of Arizona’s scholarship for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open. The university offers undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. Degree programs, with more than 100 fields of study to both, the foreign and American students. So almost candidates that belong to any field can apply for the university of Arizona scholarship.
The special thing about this program is that many faculties and colleges of Arizona university are accepting applications without any English language proficiency.
Fields and majors available
- Culture and language
- Physical and space science
- Health, nutrition, fitness
- Environment and sustainability
- Education and human development
- Philosophy and religious studies
- Arts and media
- Agriculture sciences
- Law, policy and social justice
- Mathematics, statistics, and data science
- Bio and biomedical science
- Agriculture planning and development
- Communication, journalism
- Computer and information science
- Engineering and technology
- Animal and veterinary sciences
- Business, economics
SCHOLARSHIP, AND LOANS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:
The global wildcat award: is a merit-based, scholarship for undergraduate, that’s offered annually to a specific number of the admitted international student. The value of this scholarship is from $2,000 to $20,000 depending on the gpa and test scores.
Tuition waivers for students from Sonora, Mexico: due to an agreement between the Arizona -Mexico commission and the comisión Sonora -Arizona, a number of tuition waivers are offered to qualified students from Sonora, Mexico who study in Arizona.
The google Anita Borg memorial scholarship: a scholarship made to support women, from all over the world, who wants to pursue their career in technology. Each recipient receives a $10,000 award.
Society of women engineers: the society of women engineers offers scholarship opportunities to students interested in engineering. Although most of them require us citizenship, there are some scholarships that are open to international students.
Other scholarships: some colleges and departments of the university of Arizona offers their own scholarships, to find out check their website.
Also, international students may benefit from the international students’ loan program, but they will be obligated to repay those loans with interest and over a set amount of time.
To apply for university of Arizona scholarships, you need to fulfill some specific criteria depending on if you’re applying for an undergraduate or graduate degree, but you’re qualified if you’re:
- All international students, as well as us residents, can apply.
- High school degree is compulsory if applying to the undergraduate program.
- Bachelor’s degree is important if applying for the master’s program.
The application deadline for the university of Arizona scholarships undergraduates is:
Spring 2021 (November 2, 2020).
Summer 2021 (March 15, 2021).
Fall 2021 (May 17, 2021).
For graduates, the deadline differs from course to course