Self Discipline Training With Examples: 15 Days Challenge
I’m embarking on a 15 days challenge as a self discipline training for myself.
I will be posting the report of how I feel in each day on this page every day of the challenge.
But first, let me share the task I will be completing every day.
Please note that these challenges are what I set for myself and I am posting them on this page so as to motivate me to keep up to the challenge.
Some the challenges are so simple that some people could do X10 of them, it does not matter, it is my challenge, not yours. I’m sorry.
If I could do it easily, I wouldn’t have started this post.
So the challenges are as follows:
- Sleep by 8 pm and wake up by 12 am
- Read the motivational notes and my plan each morning with concentration.
- Exercise, 10 push-ups, 10 squat and 10 sit-ups every morning.
- Hot water shower
- Memorize 7 lines in the Holy Quran and revise it.
- Up the 15 days challenge post.
I’m starting today, October 31st, 2018 and I will complete the challenge on November 14th, 2018.
I will try many tactics to fight my laziness along the way and share what works and what doesn’t on this post.